What Our New Patients Might Not Know About Us
- Massage therapy isn’t just for relaxation
- Don’t worry if you’re not knowledgeable about massage; we love first-time clients
- The therapies we offer are not simply luxury spa treatments
- You can realize numerous medical benefits from therapeutic massage
- We’re affordable
- Massage is great for treating a lot of conditions
- Massage shouldn’t hurt or embarrass you
- Massage can be done on all ages: from infants to those in their golden years
- Disabled clients, even those in wheelchairs, can benefit from massage
- Massage is often covered by insurance. We’ll be happy to check for you.
- We offer professional health therapies. Please don’t confuse us with other types of services, as did one man who cautioned us on his intake form that he was married. To him—and every other client in a similar situation—we say, congratulations! Next time, why don’t you also bring in your partner to benefit from our medically-based services!
Instructions for Your First Visit
- Simply come ready to relax for an hour and connect with your body
- You can come on an empty or full stomach; none of the modalities we do are affected by what you have or haven’t eaten.
- Tell us if you’re allergic to oils; we use nut-free oils and can use non-scented ones, if you desire.
- Let us know if a face cradle causes your sinuses to get stuffy. We have eucalyptus and peppermint oils on hand, along with lemon grass, to help you breathe.
Forms for You to Fill Out
Please take a moment to fill out these forms as a new patient at Evergreen Massage Therapy.
- Personal Health Intake – Please print and complete this form, and bring with you to your first visit.
- Patient's Private Health Insurance Verification Form – Evergreen Massage Therapy will be happy to assist you in verifying your benefits, so we have provided this form to help you better understand your insurance coverage. Because you are the contracted subscriber, the information provided to you is a guarantee of coverage. Please use this form to determine your massage benefits by calling the customer service number on your insurance card and ask the questions on the attached form. Please provide the office with the copy of the completed form.
We welcome you to Evergreen Massage Therapy as a new patient. Contact us today if you have any further questions or if you want to schedule another healing therapeutic massage.